1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visa Bulletin Changes Fall 2015

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by ashnov2012, Jul 21, 2015.

1. allswell

allswell Guru

EB2I - got it 2015

2. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

Yes. I am Assuming pending inventory is correct.

3. ColumbusDude

ColumbusDude Active Member

That is what I used to do my calculations and it does not look like EB2I has been issued 2800 visas till the end of March 2016 (taking into account the March VB)

4. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

if u take into account march vb, it adds up.

5. ColumbusDude

Pending Inventory is released. Even EB3I Inventory seems to have been mysteriously bumped up by addition of 2001 cases! But I have no clue how you are calculating EB2I issuance, since Porters keep piling onto the Inventory.

6. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

We do not know for certain whether this is real inventory ? My belief is that this trend will continue until the lawsuit is dismissed.

DonDraper likes this.
  7. Greywind

Greywind Guru

It was the lawsuits fault for the inventory not released, earlier. Now the whole inventory is wrong because of it? Is there an end to these conspiracy theories? Porting explains the increase in the inventory. Post 2007 folks in EB3 are newly showing up. Last year was the same story. Check Spectators analysis on q's forum. Answers a lot of questions.

8. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

My Objective is not to convince everyone and I am not here to thrust my views on others.

no_one_cares and NN5 like this.
  9. ColumbusDude

Your rebuttal does not have any solid facts bro.

Porting could partly explain the increase in EB2 Inventory NOT EB3 Inventory (prior July 2007).

That Dec 2001 EB3I Inventory increased by 340 numbers and Jan 2002 by 120 is highly suspicious. Maybe USCIS/DOS managed to recover a Container full of missing files from their caverns?

EB3ROW June 2014 Inventory jumped up from 260 to 1716! That is massive. Spec does not explain any of these mysteries. He has a good analysis of the demand. Maybe EB3ROW guys suddenly decided to come out of the woodwork?

nsh123 and s_gan like this.
  10. manixium

manixium Super Moderator

Couldn't they have filed in October when filing dates were still in effect, and just not counted till January?

11. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

USCIS inventory is equal to TrashIconX.png