1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visa Bulletin Changes Fall 2015

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by ashnov2012, Jul 21, 2015.

1. ColumbusDude

ColumbusDude Active Member

Agree. It was obvious to anyone who had some logic in their head that DOS had screwed up the dates. But if USCIS could put up with July 2007 fiasco, why not just put up with this one too? This surge is not as big as that one.

2. RV1

RV1 Senior Member

How on earth they were then planning to issues EADs in millions to undocumented ?

3. takalkrs

takalkrs Junior Member

What problem does this country have with legal immigrants ? Most of us falling within the new filing date have completed costly medical test already and paperwork and then USCIS will say "oops" ?

4. ColumbusDude

ColumbusDude Active Member

'Costly Medical'? Maybe you shoulda listened to the smart guys who were telling not to get the medicals done as they are valid for only 1 year and most of you filing for AOS had no chance of getting GC within 1 year.

5. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

Really, guys. have you heard of penny wise pound foolish

6. NN5

NN5 Guru

Dude ..I don't think anybody has the energy to debate this right now. Medicals are generally done by all who become current in visa bulletin .

gcmatters and kd082108 like this.
  7. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

Agreed. People tend to take care of all required procedures so that application wont get rejected. In other words why take chances? That is what every attorney will tell you. I bet no one will ever strongly recommend to there clients that you won't need medicals. they will state that it as recommended and leave the choice to client.

8. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

My only concern will be we may not see the acceptance dates ever again. We can't work on any fixes when you have such an organization in place. No White House, No Grass Roots Org, No Petitions will ever work with this org.

9. NN5

NN5 Guru

USCIS is a clinical definition of sadism. All major dictionaries should consider naming them when they explain what sadism really means

10. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

Wait for it. Its going to be Legendary. Trump is going to win the presidency. #Americawakeup

11. RV1

RV1 Senior Member

It just saddens to see the hypocrisy - USCIS was planning to issue millions of EAD for undocumented and for legals they have an issue .
    Sometimes i feel they should stop accepting all sorts of immigrants - I support Trump for President- atleast he is honest in his racism and not hypocrite .

12. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

Rumors about AD implementation had been around for quite sometime. Therefore I believe that the opposition to AD is not coming from the USCIS management but from the employees who are affiliated to CIS and other anti-immigrant organizations.

manixium likes this.
  13. R_S

R_S Guru

Thats called "lobbying" my fried ........ even the 140 EAD/AP seems far if this happens

See if they clear the backlogs all the Consulting business + lawyer business + filling fees will all go in a day

14. Kamakazee

Kamakazee Super Moderator

Remember all the tweet jabbing with the CIS lady? If this comes true, she will have the last laugh.

15. R_S

R_S Guru

16. RV1

RV1 Senior Member

Glad to see him go away . But what scares is who comes next and even worse ?

17. RV1

RV1 Senior Member

What was it ? - can you share

18. Mayur

Mayur Well-Known Member

It was an interesting twitter conversation some folks had with CIS director

19. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

20. allswell

allswell Guru

really??? I thought it was the other way round? Boehner( although I found him too weak to take any decisions boldly - moderate or conservative ones) was someone with whom ppl can talk to in the bunch of conservative lunatics

who do you think will come next? tea party leaders???