1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vendor/Employer withholding payment

Discussion in 'General HR issues' started by Raj36, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Raj36

Raj36 Junior Member

Hi,

I worked for a client for couple of months and had to leave because I got a very good opportunity with some other client. The client and vendor tried to negotiate with me to stay back but I couldn't decide sooner and it almost took a week and in the end I'd officially only a week to provide notice to vendor/Client. At this time since the vendor didn't like my choice started mentioning that i breached the contract (contract is with my employer and vendor) that i did not serve till the end of the contract. Now, they are withholding 3 weeks of pay mentioning the same and Employer is not paying me since vendor did not pay him.

I tried to contact the vendor to get the truth on the situation, but they were unresponsive and even my client manager too.

I'm not sure how to get my money back. I've no contract with my employer that i should serve x number of days either with him or with the client.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

regards,
    Raj

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law