1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uscis Filing Fees For Legal Programs Vs Admin Fix Programs

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by uhsarp, May 25, 2015.

1. uhsarp

uhsarp Junior Member

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

First, look at the source. This was published by an organization that has been identified as a neo-Nazi hate group.

3. uhsarp

uhsarp Junior Member

Ay! Didn't know that. The name "Center for Immigration studies" sounded authentic and reputable. I just searched through Wikipedia to find their ties to neo-nazi groups. Thanks for pointing that out Ron.

4. Ron Gotcher

They are not nice people.

5. Kamakazee

Kamakazee Super Moderator

Their caption says "Low Immigration, Pro Immigrant". It is totally oxymoron.

uhsarp likes this.
  6. Ron Gotcher

The "issue" that they are trying to create controversy around is really nothing.

Recall the right wing hysteria about the "death panels" in the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). In fact, the legislation originally proposed to provide funding for counseling people with very serious illnesses about end of life care. Some want hospice care, others want every lifesaving measure possible. The purpose of the counseling was to explain their options. Crazy right wingers like Sarah Palin turned this into some kind of imagined Nazi style board that would determine who lives and who dies. In the end, it was not included in the law. Still, the wingnuts are railing about the death panels in the ACA.

This immigration "Trojan horse" issue is the same kind of thing. They just made something up and are now trying to turn it into a crisis.

uhsarp likes this.
  7. uhsarp

uhsarp Junior Member

It's sad that some people fall for that kind of a propaganda. I just did when I naively fell for their name. I'm glad I

Here's another one - This group called "Protect Internet Freedom" (See how noble their name sounds) is fighting FCC's recent policy to enable net neutrality by reclassifying broadband as a utility in public interest. ISPs are fighting it and this group pretends to fight for freedom of the internet and remove government intrusion into it but all they are doing is operating as a hidden agent of the ISPs in the disguise of a non-profit just like CIS.

Looks like it's hard to fight from some folks spreading bad information to achieve their selfish political goals.

8. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

"Pro-Immigrant" refers to the people who have already immigrated and Low Immigration to protect their interests.

bhuvr likes this.