1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today Eb Reform Announcement

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by Satish.txt, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msr

msr Member

I never said you shouldn't do it. There are no logical inconsistencies in your position. In fact I feel you are an intellect.Like I said it was just a suggestion. Take it or leave it :).

2. manixium

manixium Super Moderator

^ Thanks for clarifying
    I'm a big mouth so I won't be taking your suggestion :)

3. IAmLegalAlien

IAmLegalAlien New Member

Even after 24 hours I am still unable to guess what announcement was supposed to happen yesterday. Pardon my ignorance on these immigration matters. I for once assumed that people already know what to expect when immigration matters are announced :(. I mean the major immigration forum websites survived even the POTUS announcement of EA, but went haywire yesterday just because IV said something o_O

I thought USCIS/DHS/WH supposed to work on Visa modernization and come up with some solutions may be another EA or rule making process etc. Are they not supposed to work on those EA items, especially all the comments they received on Visa Modernization study? I was assuming they would publish or have teleconference for some sort of status update on Visa Modernization, job portability (I assume now it is universally known as EAD for I140), definition of same or similar job etc.
    Instead I was baffled by people running to doctors to get their medicals, collecting birth certificate, going gaga over IV :confused:o_O

4. manixium

manixium Super Moderator

This all started on 4/24. Till then we were all watching developments, but no one was fired up.
    Then the two announcements - the getting ready for documents + last Friday caused a frenzy.
    Lesson learned: be prepared with your important documents in general (birth certificate, immunization record)
    but don't take any prediction or announcement seriously till it comes from the admin itself.

5. ColumbusDude

ColumbusDude Active Member

And we have a bunch of IV stooges shouting down the dude. I may mention here that the same fate befell me.

GeorgeCostanza likes this.
  6. Legal Wait

Legal Wait New Member

Just signed up on this forum. Must admit that most sensible and valid discussions on immigration issues are happening on this forum.

To me, the most naive excuse given by IV is "You ask us for updates, when we provide one and it doesn't happen, you blame us". Being a non-profit immigration advocacy organization, their fake propaganda about this so called "update" should be construed as an act of fraud and the core team should be legally prosecuted for creating social media frenzy and anxiety among all the stakeholders.

7. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

I'm closing this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.