1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread For People Interested In Becoming Plaintiffs In A Class Action To Recover Wasted Visas.

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by Ron Gotcher, Sep 25, 2015.

1. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

Never underestimate the capacity of politicking by scotus judges. They could try to drag it till after elections but it might be tough to do so.

2. agulv

agulv Guru

If the situation mentioned above happens with No improvement to legal system then we need to expect EB community and lawyers to stand up to fight this in court. Without fixing the issues of tax paying legal immigrants, providing relief to illegals is going to create a wrong future in this country. Basically providing relief to people who broke the law and people who follow the law live as slaves.

nsh123 likes this.
  3. Senram

Senram Member

In this case Supreme court may not give favorable ruling. Now the federal court decision is almost legitimate(Earlier most were blaming the Judge for his bias). Obama got most favorable ruling in Supreme court for core of the Obama care. So courts set aside politics many times. I am not anticipating favorable ruling for Obama. In fact WH themselves is not anticipating. They could have applied fast trak appeal last time. Strategy of going to second hearing in circuit court showed the weakness of the WH. Now DAPA is a done. The legitimate way is resolve by congress. In fact Obama could have done this by rule making but still that had no gurantee to survive in courts.

4. agulv

agulv Guru

Its all politics and Obama administration can say they tried everything they can and leave it up to the next democratic candidate. This is a circus which is meant to keep the immigration ball rolling so they can win vote banks every election cycle.

If i was the house speaker or republican congressmen, i would get the legal immigration fixed by putting a good bill out there which will put WH and democrats on the back seat.

We talk about politics, but it needs to played like a chess game and not just be stubborn politics.

JeffDiw and cuckoo like this.
  5. Rick D

Rick D Active Member

Sorry for being late to the party. Let me know if I can be of any help.

6. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

No worries. There will be more opportunities to help, when we get this rolling.

Rick D likes this.
  7. MaheshOnGC

MaheshOnGC New Member

8. Swordfish380

Swordfish380 New Member

What happened to this forum. It use to be one of the most active and intellectual site. For last 2.5 months it has been dead.

I do not see Ron as active as he was before.

Does anyone know what happened?

9. agulv

agulv Guru

Ron/Cuckoo, can you advise where we are with this activity?

10. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

See the other thread