1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Rfe In I-140

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by RowGC, Jul 14, 2014.

1. RowGC

RowGC New Member

Hi Ron,

recently I received an RFE on I-140 about employer-employee relationship and submit client contract details, statement of work, etc. To me, it sounds like a typical H1B RFE. I tried to search online about this RFE in I140 stage, but couldn't find much valuable information. How do you submit contract details, statement of work, etc. for future position? I would appreciate your comments.

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

They have been sending some very strange RFEs. As long as the employer can show ability to pay the offered wage, how they do it is their business.

3. RowGC

RowGC New Member

My employer is in great financial shape. They have been making enough profits and we already submitted all financial documents to prove the ability to pay. I am just shocked to see the RFE. So, we should just be sending the current contract details, client letters, etc?

4. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

The USCIS has been sending out RFEs like that for more than a year. There is no legal basis for what they are requesting. Just send back evidence of ability to pay and don't worry about it.

5. RowGC

RowGC New Member

Thank you, Ron. Appreciate your comments.