1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speculation And Discussion About "pre-registration"

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by Ron Gotcher, Jun 18, 2015.

1. msr

msr Member

2. mar212011

mar212011 Well Regarded Member

Ok, thanks

3. gcmatters

gcmatters Guru

Actually my question is regarding how much time after filing AOS do we get fingerprinting notice ?assuming we always get one. Whether applicants qualifying under acceptance will even get a FP notice or not ? Since we all know approval dates are far back and people won't be getting greened in the near future.

4. Kamakazee

Kamakazee Super Moderator

I see a lot of questions on filing AOS for people who are current in this VB. If the dates keep moving, which we all hope they do, more will be current every month. I suggest we have a separate thread to discuss everything related to AOS filings for those who are current. I am going to create one now. This will help isolate the discussions on AOS filings. As more people get current, they can review the thread for help or ask questions and the "veterans" who have already filed AOS can help out.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    agulv, mar212011 and soopergal like this.
  5. nsh123

nsh123 Guru

This is a good strategy as they won't get enough demand in first 10 days, they will move acceptance date and it will help other people as well as who qualifies now in terms of more time to file AOS with concrete documentation etc. which will reduce the risk of I-485 application RFE/disapproval.

6. nsh123

nsh123 Guru

Only if Trump will be president which is impossible, even Jeb Bush wont curtail legal immigration improvements. Well a Democrat President is better possibility as of now, with his Executive Actions Obama made most of immigrant community as Democrat leaning.

7. yamanoor

yamanoor Guru

Not really. Immigrants, several that I know, make very poor voting choices when they are citizens and immigration is no longer their problem.

8. yamanoor

yamanoor Guru

They could already be aware that the first 10 days wont do much, and wait and not move anything. So all we can do is, wait to see if CO will speak on this issue, or till October 10 or thereabouts.