1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ron - Please Help

Discussion in 'Naturalization to become a US citizen' started by KurChi08, Jul 21, 2016.

1. KurChi08

KurChi08 New Member

Hi Ron,

I have 2 questions:

1. I left my sponsoring employer of PR after I-485 has been pending for more than one year and I got my EAD and left this employer. Before I was leaving my sponsoring employer, I worked with my sponsoring employer for 7 years. I did work in the 'same or similar' field after chaning my sponsoring employer. I have all the documents, offer letter, W2 and Pay stubs with all of my employers after i left my sponsoring employer.

I never filed AC21.

I am planning to apply for Citizenship soon and would like to know if this would cause any issues and if it is then how do I handle it.

2. I did not remember i have used AR-11 to change my address after getting my green card, do you think this would cause any issue?

Thanks.

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

If you can't remember, file an AR11 now. The job change won't be a problem.

3. KurChi08

KurChi08 New Member

Thanks Ron!

I have one more question:

While I was on EAD, I worked on 2 full time jobs. Will this cause any issues during Citizenship? I got my green card long time back with no issues.
    I filed taxes for these 2 full time jobs.

4. Ron Gotcher

No, that shouldn't be a problem.

5. KurChi08

KurChi08 New Member

Thanks Ron, really appreciated!

I have another question please. Thank you for all your help.

I did not have employment verification letters from my previous employers after I started using EAD except from one employer.

I do have offer letters from them but they did not list job duties but offer letters contained job title and salary. Other than that I do paystubs and W2s.

Will this create any issue during N400 interview? Will the IO officer go this far? Will experience letter from my coworkers from my previous employers work?

Thanks a lot!

6. Ron Gotcher

No, you don't need any such letters.

7. KurChi08

KurChi08 New Member

Thanks again Ron!

8. KurChi08

KurChi08 New Member

Ron,

I have another question. 15 years back my spouse was on H4 and my spouse's EOS for H4 applied 20 days before my spouse's I-94 expired. And it took 45 days for my spouse to get H4 EOS. My spouse got H4 extension with no issues and got several H4 extensions after that with no issues at all and got green card with no issues.

Will this cause any issues during N 400 process?

Thanks.

9. PDCOM

PDCOM Guru

Simply worrying about something 15 yrs back (which is legal stay btw) would not help. Stop worrying is my suggestion.