1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rfe

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Harry P, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Harry P

Harry P New Member

Today I recieved RFE. One of things it asks for is this -
    Submit proof that you maintained your nonimmigrant status in the United States from the date of your last entry into
    the United States prior to filing Form I-485 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:
    • Employment Authorization Documents (EADs, Forms 1-688 or 1-766) granted to you by USCIS
    • Form 1-797 approval notices, showing you were granted status in an employment-authorized nonimmigrant
    classification, or

• Copies of Form 1-94 Arrival/Departure Records showing you were admitted to the U.S. in an employment-
    authorized nonimmigrant status.

I entered US on F1, completed my studies. Went on OPT EAD->H1>485>EADs Do i need to present my F1 and all school I20s, H1s, EADs from 485?

I have been working last 5 years on EAD and dont use H1 anymore. Also I did not travel outside the country until I had AP document.

2. donisback

donisback Guru

date of your last entry into the United States. All documents ! Whats so difficult to understand ?