1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rfe On H4ead As H4 To H1b Cos Approved Prior To H4ead

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by usha, Jun 19, 2017.

1. usha

usha New Member

I have valid H4 visa till 2019.
    I have applied H4 EAD extension in march as the current one valid till May 20th 2017 and my employer filed H1 B COS in April which is new cap case.
    H1B approved on May 1st before EAD and now I got an RFE on H4EAD extension stating that " Our records indicate the applicant was approved on May 1, 2017 for H1B status with receipt number EAC-17-145-50XXX. Therefore, additional evidence is needed." 10:23:17 am
    H1b is a new application and I will be authorised to work only after 1st Oct 2017as per my I94 in my I797 mean while I need my H4 EAD to continue my work authorization till Oct 1st. 10:25:06 am
    Can you help is responding to the RFE to achieve the desired
    What are all the evidence docs I should submit while responding to the RFE 10:27:18 am

Please find the attached Sample copy of H4EAD extension application, supporting documents, Receipt notice and RFE documents attached.

Your help is highly appreciated!!!!

2. New Guy

New Guy Senior Member

You should take help from your attorney... Please don't post personal documents on public forum