1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resources Concerning The Vb Situation

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by Ron Gotcher, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Feb2011

Feb2011 New Member

2. R_S

R_S Guru

Please send flowers so it get utilized for good cause and reach the right people if USCIS decides not to accept it

3. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

Wow..No wonder IV Responded on your comments man. You need flowers for sure.

We don't know who is senram and every one is entitled to their opinion.

As we explained above, we operate under the trust system where we cannot post online everything that we discuss or every information that we have. If we do that, then we will undermine the trust of the people who want to help us, and there is nothing worse than losing their trust.

We cannot let senram's desire to know what is going-on, interfere with our ability to get things done. Its a free country and he can say anything that he wants, who cares. What we care for is our fixes that will help our members and US workers.

Every information that we have shared is authentic and real. Including the possible announcement 10 days back and the postpone of the announcement. There was ABSOLUTELY NO hype for the release of the report 10 days back. If this one guy thinks it is a hype, let him, who cares about what posts online on the world wide web. But in reality, people like senram are part of the problem. For such people, if immigration lawyer post something in public, then immigration lawyer is GOD, and, if IV makes an announcement telling honestly every step of that way that what is going on then according people like senram say that - IV is bad. And this mentality, which for the purpose of ease we can label as "senram mentality" is the real reason why a million souls live in chains. Look, in the end, this guy has no clue about the truth, and we have no reason to convince fools like him.

More importantly, our members know that IV in the only organization that worked on these fixes and that is the only reason these fixes are happening. And that is all that matters.

DBCG and s_gan like this.
  4. ColumbusDude

ColumbusDude Active Member

Dude, we don't need any IV sycophants telling is anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I believe IV, like everyone else, is wasting its time and resources on fighting the October VB issue. The need of the hour is to get either Re-Capture or I-140 Pre-Registration.

5. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

Personally, One for all I want to end this discussion here. I will support all future fixes and won't even look at October litigation and tweet to Greg to not pursue as I am withdrawing my support.

However, Can you send me $5000 that incurred to me till date after Sep 9th?

Attorney Fees - Totally paid with my fucking card = $4000 (Applicant & Spouse)
    Medicals - $1000

I won't say time, stress and all other things. Refund me $5000 we will agree that October is a small fucking issue that we should be worried about. Let me know if you need to look at paid invoices before you pay me. Happy to Obilige.

Go ahead and advocate about future fixes but don't think this is shit which isn't. We are doomed and we have a family to run.

6. DBCG

DBCG Active Member

Man these employers or keepin'-it'real realistic folks gotta go and........NOT DO ANYTHING

7. NN5

NN5 Guru

And we don't need to be lectured by people who won't pay for the losses incurred by VB fraud. Write a check of $100M and then lecture people.

8. Greywind

Greywind Guru

What can we do to help the I140 pre-registration? We can work on that well, without stopping the VISAGATE fight.

9. Senram

Senram Member

For GC all the fees should be paid by employer. Most good employers will pay for all the gc expenses. You may be joined in a crap company(knowlingly) who are not even paying for GC(Or working for 80/20 basis to some consulting company). Even offshoring companies sponsor gc with paying all the expenses. Some companies will pay to primary applicant and for spouse and dependents persons pay.

10. mayurjain13

mayurjain13 Junior Member

How come me calling this country "Hopeless" is banned in this forum and People using all kind of foul language is allowed!! is this becoming trackitt........

11. R_S

R_S Guru

See the trouble is I just ask Mr ColumbusDude have u read Greg blog he is MUM....

Buddy the fight is not about what i get if i benefit or not ... dont be selfish ......

Now is the time to show them the strength we have ........with EVERYONE Support YES EVEN IV as well.....

Dont back down we are where we are because of lack of unity......

cuckoo and Nandakumar like this.
  12. DBCG

DBCG Active Member

Hey Guys - Let's not entertain the people who are either employers or have filed AOS or nothing to gain from any fixes current or future (EXCEPT the ones that will increase SO or add more visa). They want to shut the door behind them in display of their utter double standards.

13. R_S

R_S Guru

Everyone is not born with GOLDEN SPOON.... respect what u got as well what others too.... stay UNITED

14. Nandakumar

Nandakumar Senior Member

I didn't complete my post fully but mistakenly submitted.....

Agree... I don't want fight among us...

15. SushilS

SushilS Guru

At this time we need to focus on one thing at a time. If the Oct Visagate is not resolved then we can jump to I140EAD. We should not blame IV here as I am not member of IV but think differently you have at-least someone like IV who keeps some hopes live so don't blame if they fight or just collect donations or whatever. It's better to have something than nothing otherwise you can very fight on your own like Gandhi and we will follow you if you are miraculous.

kashish sharad likes this.
  16. mar212011

mar212011 Well Regarded Member

It is really important to show there is a damage because of actions like this or should i say playing around visa dates- whether it stands in court or not - attorneys will take care of that.
    But there needs to be a display of how many people got effected severely

17. R_S

R_S Guru

Agree we need everyone !!

18. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

I beg to differ on this. First, I am not working for a crap company and I don't want to go into details. Also, my wife works for fortune 500. So, here is what we have received for the 485 filing options in terms of attorney expenses and filing fees.

We were provided with two options:
    Pay all you GC expenses (ONLY 485) and no obligation to pay company back when we leave them.
    Company will pay for GC expenses and there is certain time limit that we have to stay after adjusting our status and if we leave by then we have to pay entire money (Only 485) back to the company. Since it is corporate account they may have some additional costs which we may not know until we see final bill.

We were leaning towards the second option but we didn't opted for it because we already received tuition expenses for our masters in usa from my company. So, when we leave the company we have to pay them anyway or sign on bonus from the new company need to be transferred to current company. So, we don't want to get into much clauses and find ourselves into trouble/financial mess. I have discussed about this with multiple friends and they are in the same boat as well including physicians.

19. R_S

R_S Guru

YES WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT..... I did payment for I-485 as well and the same amount

Thing is I-485 is your application and its upto the empy to decide if he want to pay or he want u to pay... dont get it wrong

20. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

ignorance is bliss

kd082108 likes this.