hi, I know this question has been asked numerous times and you must be tired of replying.. but PLZ let me know one last time if I will have any problems porting my PD. I have an approved I-140 with a Priority Date of June 2010 filed under EB-3. (My present company is willing to start EB-2 application due to my recent promotion) However, I have a very good offer with another company who is also willing to start in EB-2. I am tempted to take the offer but obviously my main concern is I DON'T want to loose my PD of June 2010 under any circumstances. 1. If I join the new company and my present company withdraws my I-140 is there ANY way my PD will be lost? 2. The new company is willing to start a new labor & I-140 under EB-2 immediately upon hiring me and would request USCIS to port my old PD of June 2010. Do you foresee any problems with USCIS not porting my old PD? 3. Say if my PD becomes current before my I-140 is approved, can the new company file I-485 concurrently? In my case since my old PD of June 2010 is for EB-3 category do I have to wait for I-140 to be approved or can I file concurrently? I hope you answer as it will help me relieve my tension.. thanks for helping me out.