1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please read before posting

Discussion in 'Serving military and military families' started by Ron Gotcher, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

I've decided to create a new forum area for serving military and their families. We are seeing more and more postings from military families and I'd like to encourage this by creating a separate posting area.

Our firm represents military families at no charge. We accept absolutely no compensation (other than "thank you") for these efforts. We will do everything possible to help military families find their way through the immigration mess.

You are welcome to post questions here and we will endeavor to answer them as best we can. If you have more complex problems, you are welcome to contact our firm directly and let us help you.

I am a veteran myself and I know how generous the US government is with its assistance and how well military folks are paid (OK, permit me some sarcasm, I earned it with two tours in Vietnam). Seriously, let us help you if we possibly can. If vets done help each other, there's no one else out there to help us.

princess wilmeth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.