1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perm Paperwork Error

Discussion in 'PERM modernization' started by Arnab, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Arnab

Arnab New Member

Hi Ron ,

I have 14 years of experience and am a Senior Architect with a Fortune 10 company. My company filed my PERM with an initial number of A-15038-XXXXXX. I was later told later that since my experience was 14 years the format of my experience did not fit the electronic application. When they printed it , it apparently did not appear properly. My company later told me that DOL had called stating that the format is not printing properly. Hence my company withdrew this older PERM and filed a new PERM which now has a number of A-15072-XXXXX. The company got the DOL questionnaire against this PERM and responded to this.

1. Have you seen such cases where a lot of experience in years leads to such printing errors ? Can you please share your experience ?

2. My HR said that since they "replaced" the older PERM file the PD or processing timeline should remain the same.

3. The PERM A-15072-XXXXX resolves to March 13th. The company got the DOL questionnaire also on March 13th .Is this normal ?

3. Is there anything I should be worried about or check again ?

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

No, I have not seen anything like that. If they withdrew the initial PERM, then refiled, your PD will be the date the second PERM was filed.