1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October Vb Reversal

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by s_gan, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverickwild

maverickwild Junior Member

Amen!!

djayash and R_S like this.
  2. speedracer

speedracer Guru

fingers crossed... the effort will not waste... everything will work out in the favor of immigrants..

djayash likes this.
  3. R_S

R_S Guru

I sometime get feeling that OH Uncle has some connection inside that agency

Melodramatic

10/01/2015: Mounting Political Pressures on DOS/DHS to Reinstate the Original Release of October 2015 Visa Bulletin

• Various sources indicate that immigration stakeholders have been adding pressures at all different levels, including legislators, the White House, and DHS itself, to reinstate the original October 2015 Visa Bulletin with a hope that the DOS and DHS may carefully relook at their options to deal with the current situation. We will also watch whether the plaintiffs in the ongoing litigation would be able to get a TRO hopefully today. Please stay tuned.

4. Anantapur

Anantapur Member

Anyone filing today, I heard Ron is filing for his clients. Is that still true?

5. maverickwild

Nothing...he gets mood swings and posts for/against USCIS based on how he is feeling...he has no sources he has been consistently wrong on most occasions.

yamanoor, SushilS and DamperGreen like this.
  6. R_S

R_S Guru

I hope my flower package will get deliver the same time the court hearing starts ...
    Right now its out for delivery

7. nikita

nikita Junior Member

For trolls jonty007 on trackitt wrote a good reply. I am sharing it as many of us face trolls on forums and elsewhere and can feel with the reply.

TROLL:
    It is just a matter of time before it gets challenged. In the DACA people had to actually return their EADs. Its unfortunate that all this news coverage quill attract the attention of immigration hawks as well. Today only people from Hispanic forums are commenting about why eads for Indians only in employment category and no reads for Mexican people who are waiting from1995.

REPLY from Jonty007.
    =====
    Many of us are absolutely fine if it gets challenged in court. We were not the one who came up with filing date concept, USCIS did. If they get challenged, it is their duty to defend it. If they ask us to give EADs/APs back, we will see what we can do at that time. If filing date concept is stuck down, we will see what we can do at that time. So you don't need to get riled up.

But just because there is a possibility that it may get challenged, there is no reason for to not fight the injustice that has been done to us by a revised visa bulletin. Being the Einstein you are, you obviously know that we are asking just to revise old October bulletin. Rest of the issues do not matter to us at this time. But it seems like you don't have any self-respect and don't seem to get the point even after being so intelligent, that people don't care about your drivel.

We will take it as it goes step by step. If we lose, we will explore our options. If filing date concept gets challenged, we will explore our options. If we are asked to give our EADs and APs back, we will explore our options. But we will do all that when its time comes. And we promise, we will keep you posted even if you don't want to listen to us. So please do us a favor, and stop worrying about us, the poor souls. Yes, if you don't have any self-respect which I know you don't, please keep spamming the board and keep showing your true character.

People like you remind me of some jobless and useless people in India who sit for entire day at "paan shop eating gutkas" and keep giving unsolicited advises to people. Everyone listens to them and then moves on and no one really gives a crap about them. Usually those people don't have any respect in their homes. Their wives and kids hate them and their parents have given up on them. We call them "lukkhas". I am really bothering my self to write this long because I have been seeing what you and your ilk have been doing for last 2 days on this thread. So please take it personally because I am insulting you but I am sure you must have understood it being the Einstein you are.
    =====

gcwait1234 and gc6111 like this.
  8. pulpfiction

pulpfiction Guru

And there I was same time last week checking to make sure it was OK to overnight the application on 09/30...and here i am so aptly listening to Dylan's 'simple twist of fate' in a loop..

9. Sunyaang

Sunyaang Guru

Revised VB went into effect already. It would have been better if hearing was yesterday. Now the timing factor has further complicated the issue

SushilS likes this.
  10. gcride001

gcride001 Member

It was said by Greg that the judge who was assigned for lawsuit is out of country and TRO might be assigned to a different judge. Does it mean law suit will also be assigned to same judge or will they wait till the actual judge comes back to the country?

Why iam asking this is, to have enough time for all the aspirants to send their applications to USCIS.

11. niteflix

niteflix Member

I don't think it matters.

12. Vijay Sankaran

Vijay Sankaran Guru

Doesn't matter. I am gonna file!!! My packet is reaching attorney's office today, Hopefully it will go out tonight

13. speedracer

speedracer Guru

if the TRO is accepted, those are able to file in original Oct- VB can still file anytime this month.. my lawyers told me that as soon as the TRO is accepted or something changes in our favor.. they will send out the fedex ..

14. yamanoor

yamanoor Guru

This guy is done. Loser.

15. djayash

djayash Guru

I don't think so buddy..We still have 31 more days to fight this out...If not resolved, we will keep fighting until we reach a resolution..

16. yamanoor

yamanoor Guru

Yes, I am all for equality and s* but I would like to see someone try to ask for EADs to be returned by highly skilled immigrants a la DACA/DAPA. If these "hawks" think they have an upper hand now, they should just bring us all to that point and watch what happens.

17. djayash

djayash Guru

MIne too...All ready to be be sent out....Waiting for Thumbs up form Greg...

18. SushilS

SushilS Guru

19. maverickwild

Yes..it becomes golden as soon as the judge signs this.

SushilS likes this.
  20. jvxr

jvxr Guru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.