1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October Vb Reversal

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by s_gan, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkrun

kkrun Member

2. eb2010_relief

eb2010_relief Guru

i saw this too . But end of the day we are in such a situation that we need help from all sources .

I hope one of the channels works out some magic for us. We are not even even asking for green cards , just accept our Aos. I mean it's not even like dates are current .

3. kkrun

kkrun Member

4. pulpfiction

pulpfiction Guru

LoL...careful what you post. Apparently, people are trigger happy everywhere :). Since when did it get this hard to prove that you are just an average joe and NOT a secret agent !

On a serious note, lets carry out action items being recommended by IV.

ksrinivasan7021 likes this.
  5. nutcracker

nutcracker New Member

Can anyone explain what the meaning of this below statement regarding money from Greg's blog.

"My source from yesterday has, unfortunately, turned out to have been right on the money.
    "

6. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

it means his source was accurate

bhuvr likes this.
  7. ksrinivasan7021

ksrinivasan7021 Junior Member

Secret agent.. lol. i wish i could be .. but there is no new secret to discover everything we knew anyway :)

8. Ash_L

Ash_L Super Moderators

Whoever that group is, they are damn powerful to have gone ahead and force DOS to revise the VB

9. eb2010_relief

eb2010_relief Guru

That just means that he was tipped off a day before this happened ( vb revision). The person who tipped of was spot on.

10. Mayur

Mayur Well-Known Member

And why is IV asking starting this flower campaign to DHS in specific , does that mean DHS was the one against all this ?
    I find it hard to believe that USICS had no part in this.

11. GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza Guru

12. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

uscis is under DHS

bhuvr likes this.
  13. GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza Guru

What's White House's stance on this? This is obviously going against Obama. Do you guys think WH agreed to it or they don't really care what USCIS does - which isn't true.

The deviousness of USCIS shows in them not eliminating filing dates completely thereby agreeing to do what the WH told them to do, but at the same time pursuing their anti-immigrant agenda.

14. mar212011

mar212011 Well Regarded Member

Sounds more like a Desi employer - who will never say no but will never do it either - think uscis and all these desi companies are together

bhuvr, stanii and ksrinivasan7021 like this.
  15. ksrinivasan7021

ksrinivasan7021 Junior Member

exactly, well said!

16. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

dishonesty

bhuvr likes this.
  17. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

Thread to Discuss VB reversal and future course of action

18. kd082108

kd082108 Guru

Look at this idiot...He is pure anti-immigrant. Read the below lines in bold and he is giving a message that we don't have stand as it was different than JULY2007 Fiasco. No wonder he is happy now.

Now another program of modernization of legal employment-based immigration systems of Obama Administration is potentially under the threat of litigation in federal court. It is the Visa Bulletin management modernization. Without any mishaps, Potentially implementation of this reform which was announced in the middle of September 2015 and scheduled to be implemented on October 1, 2015 was the next target of the anti-immigration forces and groups. Worse yet, five (5) days (three business days) before October 1, completely out of blue, the U.S. Department of State revised the October Visa Bulletin that was scheduled to be implement as modernization of the Visa Bulletin management. This action was released on Friday, October 25, 2015. Most of the foreign workers who were eligible to file I-485 applications under the regularly released October Visa Bulletin have been completely prepared to file I-485 application on October 1, 2015 after spending substantial time, expenses, and energy. Reportedly, the agencies are potentially under the threat of lawsuit, not by anti-immigration forces but immigrants and their employers! When it comes to the proof of damage, this lawsuit may be different from July 2007 lawsuit against the DOS and DHS's another mishap involving the Visa Bulletin release in July 2007, that was quickly settled. In that case, immigrants had already filed I-485 applications and their damages had already been materialized, but in the present case, no one has filed the I-485 application at the time the revised October Visa Bulletin was released and they are not eligible to file such I-485 applications in October unless their priority date is earlier than July 1, 2009. Still, the revised October Visa Bulletin is potentially under the threat of a lawsuit by suffered employers, foreign workers, and other stakeholders. It is very unfortunate that the Obama Administration is taken to the courts not necessarily for political confrontations but also for legitimate legal issues and legitimate claims.

19. NN5

NN5 Guru

This attorney is a scumbag. In case you didn't see his previous literature regarding "juicy visa modernization",his opinions should be banned from this forum. He is worse than numbersusa and fair and other anti immigrant organizations.

bhuvr and GeorgeCostanza like this.
  20. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

What else can you expect from a guy who has been against filing dates from day one ?

bhuvr and GeorgeCostanza like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.