1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October Vb Reversal

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by s_gan, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

Pending inventory upto Jul 1st 2009 won't be more than 5K. USCIS thinks only 5K visas will be available for EB2I in FY 2016.

rchandars likes this.
  2. righttolive

righttolive Member

and how crazy is that? when did USCIS really learn to count...we all know they have no clue of what they are doing.

do you think dates will be reinstated? i am in such a shock that i am almost loosing it

3. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

4. mar212011

mar212011 Well Regarded Member

Filled out the details - its great someone is working over weekend to get things moving for us

5. Shane

Shane Junior Member

I am not, this is just came to my thoughts and probably a brain fart.

I did signed up with greg and have contacted via emails and phone to my congressman for both me and my wife.
    and have been following IV as well.

ksrinivasan7021 likes this.
  6. nov2010eb2

nov2010eb2 Senior Member

If Monday Law suit filed when we will get result , How much chances are there USCIS will revert its decision back to SEP 9th bulletin

7. Shane

Shane Junior Member

Looking at the fire rightnow, It is a sure sort lawsuit first thing on Monday.

With Lawsuit and it's intensity they should be able to revert back VB instate from Sept 9 2015 immediately just like what they did yesterday.

The longer it goes govt will have to bare the expense for all the attoney fees as we are just the participants as per Greg.

8. nov2010eb2

nov2010eb2 Senior Member

I like this, USCIS might not bare the legal expenses so hopefully they might revert back t SEP 9th VB.... What a pain we are going though.....

9. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

I think his comments were taken out of context. Think his tweet referred to EAD delays.

ksrinivasan7021 likes this.
  10. mar212011

Just saw hes still researching/ drafting - its not easy

11. djayash

djayash Guru

That's bull...He is working hard on gathering all the details to file a law suit...He will do it....He has been saying potential lawsuit all the time because USCIS might the fireworks on Monday and back ou to publish the older bulletin..That might h a ve been taken out of context by some...

12. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

and that too in 2 days...

13. jvxr

jvxr Guru

@gsiskind confirmed that its not the case. This is a do-or-die situation for all. Tweet every hour using the hashtags #visagate2015 , put pressure on your local reps by mailing / tweeting, sign up for any class action lawsuit that puts these callous morons in the dock. Stay together and fight for your future.

eb2010_relief likes this.
  14. mar212011

Some group members need to change- there is no reason to hate every immigration lawyer out there

soopergal, DonDraper and jdoe99 like this.
  15. ksrinivasan7021

ksrinivasan7021 Junior Member

hopefully they should reverse Monday silently which gives us immediate relief instead through all painful lawsuits. Also going forward they will be more cautious if there is so much noise and hassle this time which will lead to slow or no dates movement and again years of wait for everyone..

16. mar212011

well we are back to flower campaign

17. jvxr

jvxr Guru

@Ron Gotcher Given the fact that we know that an injunction can be filed against the retrogression of AD, would it be something you would be able to do for us ?

18. mar212011

i dont understand if USCIS can show its power- why WH cant issue a directive just how they ordered EAD for all illegals - it appears everyone is jus playing around

19. ksrinivasan7021

lol... .. as soon as i entered my father-in-law name in the application the bulletin changed.. all his fault..

20. ksrinivasan7021

Just received the email from IV campaign

http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/ivnewsletter/BrokenPromises-226107505.html?e=&u=BYcd

warning from IV

Additionally, some lawyers are loudly proclaiming their intention to file lawsuit on U.S Government forcing them to reinstate the original Visa Bulletin. We are not sure about their intentions and claims. Filing lawsuit on the U.S. Government is time consuming and expensive. We do not discourage lawyers from filing lawsuit - as relief from any avenue is welcome; however we are skeptical of their intentions and their ability to deliver relief. We also ask you to be careful when sharing your information online. Please be wary of potential online scams showing-up targeting your vulnerability.

We have also heard that some folks are recommending submitting Adjustment of Status applications on the basis of the Visa Bulletin issued on September 9, 2015 - in the hope that the USCIS will accept it or use the rejection as the basis to seek remedy. Other than spending resources on submitting application, we don’t see a downside to this. However, we ask you to please use your judgement when making your decision.

Hang-in there, we will soon be publishing more updates as the situation unfolds in the coming days.

P.S : I am not against any group. please do not attack me. lol

R_S likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.