Hi Ron, Here is my situation, please let me know the options available for me. EB3 I-140 approved on Jan 2011 with PD 8 July 2010 I have master degree from India and Got Promotion so same Employer filed Perm and I-140 in EB2 and approved from USCIS in Aug 2015 with PD as 8 June 2010 Employer asked USCIS to correct the PD date same as EB3 that is from 8 June 2010 to 8 July 2010. Got NOIR I-140 with intent to revoke I-140 on Jan 6th 2016 on EB2 approved I-140. USCIS is Challenging regarding my education and ABILITY TO PAY for Employer. My Employer is big service based company and has excellent record of sponsoring GC and H1's. My Employer is working on to get docs to support USCIS request for docs. Here are my questions, can you please help! 1.Is this normal practice that USCIS do to send NOIR? 2.I know my case is valid only and we are providing all the supporting docs, please let me know, what are the chances that USCIS will be satisfied with the response. 3.In case USCIS decides to revoke EB2 I-140, will my EB3 I-140 be still valid that was approved on Jan 2011 and right now its still showing that it’s was approved on USCIS website and can EB3 I-140 be used for further H1 extensions and can EB3 PD be used for future. 4.I have H1 extension Approved until Aug 20th 2018 based on EB2 I-140, if USCIS decides to revoke EB2 I-140 will my H1 still be valid and will I able to continue my job in USA on valid status. 5.If USCIS decides to revoke then what are the next options for me? Thanks in Advance.