1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsletter article suggestions

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Ron Gotcher, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

If you have any suggestions for subjects that you would like to see covered in an upcoming newsletter article, please offer them up. I try to look at the most frequently discussed subjects in the forum and then write something that deals with each of them. I figure that those are the subjects that people find most interesting and would like to know more about.

My problem is that I have to write more than 120 articles each year for the newsletter and it's hard to come up with new ideas. I can't promise that I will write something for every idea submitted, but I will certainly give each submission very serious thought.

Thanks

2. soniat

soniat Junior Member

Re: Newsletter article suggestions

The original idea behind the link at the end of the articles was to allow the readers a way to discuss the article. The goal was/is to have the link point to the relevant section of the forum where they can start a thread about the article, or contribute if one had already been started. This works reasonably well for the topics whose content is consistent