1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New subscription policy for the ImmInfo Newsletter

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Ron Gotcher, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

In the immediate past, we sent monthly announcements of each new release of the ImmInfo Newsletter to those who had subscribed, as well as all discussion forum members. Effective immediately, we are changing that policy. Starting with the next issue, we will no longer send notification to new forum members. Those who have received notification in the past will still receive it.

If you would like to have a free subscription to the newsletter, send an e-mail to newsletter@gotcherlaw.com with the word "subscribe" in the subject line. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending another e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

From this point forward, unless someone affirmatively subscribes, they will not receive notification.

2. rblue112

rblue112 Junior Member

Re: New subscription policy for the ImmInfo Newsletter

Hi,

My email is getting rejected when i try to send a email to newsletter@gotcherlaw.com with the word "subscribe" in th subject line.

3. JeffDG

JeffDG Senior Member

Here's what I got:

4. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

I'll try to run it down. I've just sent messages successfully from my Gmail and Yahoo accounts. Send your email address to me at jrg@gotcherlaw.com and I'll manually insert it into the database.