1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New rules

Discussion in 'Immigration legislation' started by Ron Gotcher, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

I went away for a few days and everything got out of control. As a result, I've decided to trash the "Pending Immigration Legislation" forum area entirely and create a new one. There was simply too much in the old forum area to selectively delete. I've permanently banned Pindorama and will not hesitate to permanently ban anyone else I determine to be similarly abusive.

If anyone posts a comment that is offensive to any national or ethnic group, they will get one warning and a one week ban. A second offense will result in a permanent ban. If someone who has been banned tries to re-register with a different email address, I will block their IP. I'm sick and tired of playing kindergarten teacher and dealing with infantile rants. The purpose of this forum is to help people understand the immigration process better, not to insult others. If you want to be insulting and abusive, set up your own forum. This one is mine and I will kick you out of you do that here.

Now, with that in mind, let's see if we can have civil discourse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.