1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New ImmInfo Discussion Forum mobile app for Android

Discussion in 'Notices - please read' started by Ron Gotcher, May 11, 2011.

1. Greywind

Greywind Guru

Hi @Ron Gotcher , i agree with others, apps would be great!

2. Kamakazee

Kamakazee Super Moderator

Ron, the Visa Bulletin recently has become a joke with the dual dates and USCIS "confirming" those dates and what not. Few people realize that our lives are dependent on this monthly BS. This administration simply turns a blind eye to this. This is unacceptable. I hope the guy recovers and am glad you were able to help him.

groot, cuckoo and allswell like this.
  3. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

He is under observation for the 72 hours. Fortunately, he has family here who can support him. I think it was just temporary despair and I'm not wholly convinced that he was deadly serious, but in a situation like that, I'm not going to take a chance. I know he was really hurting.

4. allswell

allswell Guru

hasty decisions are made in a spur of a moment...so u never knwo. glad he is ok.

this whole chaotic situation however prevails

5. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

I think the repeated raising of hopes only to be let down again wrecks havoc with otherwise normal coping mechanisms people have. First the President, then IV, and then the USCIS raised people's hopes and then let them down.If people are in an already stressed situation, this cannot be helping.

groot likes this.
  6. Ron Gotcher

What really worries me is how many people who felt the same way and didn't reach out for help. How many people have we lost?

allswell likes this.
  7. cuckoo

cuckoo Super Moderator

Hopefully none.We take the more sensible route of coming and venting here at the expense of work before we get back to our routine.

groot and Kamakazee like this.
  8. Ron Gotcher

And I am happy to see people vent here. If anyone is really feeling down, please call me rather than doing anything rash.

groot likes this.