1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N-400 - Visit To Canada

Discussion in 'Naturalization to become a US citizen' started by GCDEC06, Feb 4, 2017.

1. GCDEC06

GCDEC06 Senior Member

Hello Ron,
    First of all, thanks a lot for all the time and effort from your end answering immigration related questions. This site has been a great help for many including myself in past.
    As I prepare to file N-400, I have couple of questions if you can please help once again -
    1. I read that photographs are no longer required with application (N-400) if we are in USA - Is that correct? Or better be safe and send 2 copies?
    2. When we visit Canada on Green Card (or Mexico), there is no stamp in passport. I have not stayed in Canada for more than total of 5 days maximum in 2 separate trips but do not remember exact dates. Are these required to be entered as part of application where there is a section that asks us to list stay outside United State for over 24 hours? Can you suggest any option for me if we need to include those?

Thank you again and best regards,

2. GCDEC06

GCDEC06 Senior Member

Hello,
    Is anyone else aware and can answer?
    Thanks for response in advance.

3. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

Your photo will be taken at your biometrics appointment. As for the trip, update your form during the interview. It's not a problem.

4. GCDEC06

GCDEC06 Senior Member

Thanks a lot Ron !!