Hello, I have joined in army reserve through the MAVNI program. I enlisted in june 2016 but still waiting for my background investigation to finish. However I submitted the N400 as I went for drill to my unit and for reservist even a single day service make them eligible for naturalization. I am not sure if you are aware of what's going on with the mavni program but US government is considering to cancel our contact who are waiting for their background check to be finished and actually for my case if it is not finished by next june the contact is automatically terminated. In this circumstances I am worried about my N400 application. If the USCIS approved my application then there is a chance that they will revoke it if my contact is cancelled. If USCIS don't give me any decision( heard that USCIS also put an administrative hold in such applications ) what options I have? I am a student in F1 status. Yor suggestion will be appreciated.