1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving The Petitioned Company Before Pr Card Was Received.

Discussion in 'Naturalization to become a US citizen' started by james K, Aug 1, 2017.

  1. james K

    james K New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hello Ron

    I left my petitioned company after I received my EAD card. (This was I think about 180 days after I received it).
    5 months later I got GC in 2009.

    I was a contractor at company X through my petitioned company and became full time at company X

    At my interview I was asked to provide proof that I worked for my petitioned company after I got my GC.
    (At the time of the interview I thought I had the necessary documents later to realize that I used AC21 to move )

    I only have w2s from that year. I do not have paystubs, to show when I ended at petitioned company and started at company X.

    How do I go about this.

    Please advise

    Thank You !!

Share This Page