1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job Change After I-140 Approval

Discussion in 'I-140 job portability' started by random123, May 9, 2015.

1. random123

random123 Junior Member

Hi Ron,

Thanks for contribution.

I am working for Desi Employer,Priority date is May 6th 2010,with EB2.I am on First H1B renewal (one more year left on H1B) with I-140, after 6 years.
    My Current employer ready to agree, he wont invoke I-140 for 1 and half Year.
    Got an offer from Client,They are ready to file GC on EB2, Attorney is Fragomen.

I have Below questions,
    1. I need your suggestion, Is it good idea to change to full time at this time?
    2. How long it will take for H1B Transfer with current Trend(attorney saying 6-8 weeks)?.
    3. How soon the labor(Perm) is going to file from Client, side based on your Experience?.
    4. How long it will take to approve Labor and I-140 with current trend, if Client starts GC processing?.
    5. 2015 May 26th onwards USCIS accepting H4 EAD applications.If i file H4 EAD for my wife under current employer, after that H1B transfered to Client,what will will happen to her EAD?.
    6. If the Priority dates are current After transferring H1B to Client,who is going to file EAD (Current employer or Client)?. What are my options?.
    7. If the Priority dates are current After transferring H1B to Client,Lets say Desi Employer filed EAD. What are my Options?.
    8. Is it possible to transfer EAD to Client and how?.
    9. What happens if i-140 revoked?.

Thank you in advance

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

I can't comment on cases where people are represented by counsel.

3. random123

random123 Junior Member

Sorry, I did not understand your Comment.