1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-539 Change Of Status Application

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by tareq, May 14, 2016.

1. tareq

tareq New Member

I am writing to you to make clear about a few things after briefly explaining my current status and situation.

I got my I-20 from green river college and I had my visa issued in their name. After arriving to Washington,DC I knew that Green River College is in the State of Washington which is so cold and far, so I have decided to stay in Washington,DC and attending LADO Institute as I do not have TOEFL. I first arrived USA on the 26th of December 2015, and as a result of not attending Green River College my SEVIS was terminated, I had a new I-20 from LADO Institute, and I applied for a change of status on the 1st of February 2016. I received my first receipt and a second receipt but still waiting for approval. The problem is that I am about to finish my course in LADO since its a language centre and I need to register in college. I want to register in Nova community college but still did not get my approval. What shall I do? Get a new i20 from Nova and apply again for a change of status or what to do I really have no idea. Please advise