1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H4 Visa

Discussion in 'NIV applications in India' started by kkr, Jan 5, 2015.

  1. kkr

    kkr Junior Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi Ron,
    Im currently on H1 status in USA, started in October , was on F1 before.
    im planning to travel out of country to get my H4 visa stamped.
    Will my husbands documents suffice or should i need to submit my payslips also ?
    I was pregnant and couldnt work for few months.

  2. Ron Gotcher

    Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    To be on the safe side, scan copies of your pay records onto a thumb drive. Bring scanned copies of your husband's records also, as well as a copy of his I-797 approval notice. Finally, get a letter from your doctor affirming that you were off due to pregnancy. Don't volunteer any documents, but be prepared to give them whatever they request.
    thanmaya battina likes this.

Share This Page