1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H4 Ead With H1 Receipt Notice

Discussion in 'H4 employment authorization' started by katbhuve, Jan 21, 2016.

1. madhvi

madhvi New Member

My case is little complicated .My Spouse H1 and my h4 extension is pending.I have H4 EAD till 31st Dec 2017.Before that my spouse h1 was valid till 31st dec 2017 but my spouse company sold to another company and he got his extension till august 2017 that time I didn't renewal my H4 EAD.Now my spouse H1 and my H4 visa extension is pending and I want to apply my H4 EAD.Can I apply my h4 ead renewal basis of H1 and H4 receipt notice and before that I didn't renewal my h4 because I didn't work but I got the job so I want to renewal my H4 ead.Please anyone reply.Its urgent.Thanks

2. madhvi

madhvi New Member

My case is little complicated .My Spouse H1 and my h4 extension is pending.I have H4 EAD till 31st Dec 2017.Before that my spouse h1 was valid till 31st dec 2017 but my spouse company sold to another company and he got his extension till august 2017 that time I didn't renewal my H4 EAD.Now my spouse H1 and my H4 visa extension is pending and I want to apply my H4 EAD.Can I apply my h4 ead renewal basis of H1 and H4 receipt notice and before that I didn't renewal my h4 because I didn't work but I got the job so I want to renewal my H4 ead.Please anyone reply.Its urgent.Thanks

3. madhvi

madhvi New Member

4. madhvi

madhvi New Member

Hi
    Can I renewal my H4 EAD based on H1B and H4 pending? Can I renewal my H4 EAD based on H1B and H4 receipt notice.

5. Rooma

Rooma New Member

Hi, My I-140 just came back approved. I want to file H4 EAD for my spouse who is currently on F1. My attorney filed for my H1 extension (my visa expired Sep 1st 17 and my extension was filed Aug 20th 17). I wanted to know if H-4 can be applied for my husband with my H1B extension receipt number? If yes, can i file it myself or my employer has to file H4? After H4 comes back approved we plan to file for H4 EAD.