1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b Visa Extension Based On I-290b Appeal

Discussion in 'Notices - please read' started by ujala, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. ujala

    ujala New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    My H1B visa expired on 11/15/2016 and since then I was on an EAD card which I received for green card filing in EB1A. However my form I-140 was denied recently and we have filed an appeal for it (I-290B). Now my university is filing a 7th year extension for H1B visa. My question is:
    1. Since my old H1B expired last year, will this H1B be considered as a transfer/extension and will I get an I-94 with my I-797?
    2. Or will I just get the I-797 and will have to leave the country to get visa stamped to get a new I-94?


Share This Page