1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b-transfer (employer Change) 2nd Time Rfe For More Paystubs

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Validity' started by bhas chintha, Jan 6, 2016.

1. bhas chintha

bhas chintha New Member

Hi All,
    I came to USA on valid H1B Visa in Jan 27th 2015 to work with company A and I worked till 2nd Oct 2015 with this company A. Company a used pay me but never shared my pay slips with me.
    After continuous follow-up they provided me pay slips for July 2015 and August 2015.
    I found job in another company B in September 2015 , I submitted two months (July 2015 and August 2015) pay slips to company B and they applied for my H1B transfer and I got an RFE (1st) Sep29th and I joined company B on October 5th with H1B receipt number.
    After Company B's response to 1st RFE (Manger letter and Client letter) on Dec 24th there is one more RFE on my H1B transfer. Now Company B's HR asking for paystubs from October 2014 (since my first H1B petition approved). I don't have those paystubs with me. When I asked about my previous paystubs with Company A, they asking me to provide the RFE copy (2nd time) which Company B is not ready to share with me. Now I'm in dead lock situation. (I'm not sure whether Company A has revoked my earlier petition).
    Now, my Questions are
    1) How to get legally my previous my paystubs and W-2 from Company A?
    2) Will my H1-B transfer will get approved without additional paystubs?
    3) Is it legally possible to get RFE copy in any another way?
    4) I-94 is valid till September 2017 ... I need to go back to my native country if my Company's B H1B petition not approved?
    5) At this point, if I change my one more employer will it solve the problem?
    Please let me know... any other legal possibility to come out this situation?
    Your help highly appreciated
    Thank you All.

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

The company has to give you a W-2 by the end of this month. Use that.