1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b Renewal Drop Box Visa Stamping India

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by rajeev2012, Dec 1, 2015.

1. rajeev2012

rajeev2012 Junior Member

Hello all Legal experts,
    I would like your advice in regards to Visa Stamping Drop Box. I qualify for drop box. I have questions.
    I am planning to go for stamping in second week of Dec, but my project is ending 12/31/15. i have client/vendor letters. Will there be any issue as my project is ending on 12/31/15.
    Your advice is appreciated.

rajeev

2. iDreamer

iDreamer Member

You have high chances of getting your visa denied if you do not have project beyond 12/31/15.
    You should be able to provide proof that there is enough work beyond 12/31/15 OR any documentation that your project will be extended OR project auto renewal/extension documentation etc.

cuckoo likes this.
  3. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

Its almost a guarantee for denial.

4. speedracer

speedracer Guru

best to get an extension letter, if the project is ending 12/31/15.. there is a high probability that you might get RFE , although doing dropbox may reduce the odds but its still a huge risk..

5. rajeev2012

rajeev2012 Junior Member

Thanks Guys. I have an H1B amendment that is approved till 2018. There are chances it might get extended. Client letter does not mention the end date.

6. rajeev2012

rajeev2012 Junior Member

Do you still see any issues with this.