1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b- Lca Requirement

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Validity' started by aria.bull@gmail.com, Sep 17, 2015.

1. aria.bull@gmail.com

aria.bull@gmail.com Junior Member

Hi Ron,

I have following situation.

1- I was working for a client A in location X.
    2- My LCA was filed with address X for client A.
    3- In this time period, i was asked to sit a new another building. As client moved from X address to Y address.
    4- The address Y is nothing but adjacent block with same campus which is at maximum 100 meter from the address X.
    5- Now, do i need to apply a new LCA just because i moved to another block but client, city and zip code remains same?
    6- If yes, i already started working on the new place without applying LCA, So can i apply now a new LCA where i have already started working?
    7 - If not required, then it is fine

I appreciate your time and others members for responding to my post in advance.

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

If the only real change was just a move from one building to another, then nothing is needed.

aria.bull@gmail.com likes this.
  3. aria.bull@gmail.com

Yes Ron, client had 2 adjacent blocks. Out of which, one building is sold out and employees are moved to other block. Apart from that there is no material change in my project situation in any aspect.

4. Ron Gotcher

Then absolutely nothing has to be amended.

5. aria.bull@gmail.com

Thanks Ron. I am working with your team for my EAD processing. It is a very good experience to work with your team as well as i get your suggestions in forum. You are a good help to immigrant community.

6. Ron Gotcher

Please know that as a client, you may call us as often as you need. We never charge for talking to our clients and we encourage you to call when you have questions.