1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b In Admin Processing - Please Help

Discussion in 'AC 21 H-1B Issues' started by aparnamkmk, Feb 22, 2016.

1. aparnamkmk

aparnamkmk New Member

My husband case was sent to admin processing when he went for H1B stamping in Chennai. Based on the reviews we are seeing its not definite when we might here back from the consulate. I am in USA with 2 kids and highly dependent on him. I am on H1b as well and we both are working in same place and for same client. His work assignment is Employer-vendor-vendor-client which is a reason for admin processing we believe.

questions:
    1. Can my husband travel on H4?
    a. does he have to revoke the H1b? so he do not face any issues for h4 stamping
    b. If he revokes H1b? Is he still fall under cap exempt or under cap suject?
    c. Are the chances of he getting H4 stamped more if I join along with him? (My extension is getting perineum processing and i can visit India to attend interview along with my husband for his H4. I am hoping since i had visa stamped already with same client in 2012 i will not have issues. My assignment is again employer - vendor - client. )
    d. Are the chances of he getting H4 stamped more if my daughter, H4 joins him? (She is currently in USA and can travel along with my father. My father came to help me due to my husband's trip. She needs stamping due to my extension.)
    e. We are not planning to wait for longer as soon as i get my extension we are thinking for H4 stamping. Is this fine or do to need to wait for certain time.

2. Which option is good for him to travel back to USA H1b or H4?

3. Can we transfer his H1B form employee a to employee b from India while his H1b is in admin processing?
    a. can it be employer - vendor - client?
    b. OR better to have employer - client assignment.

We need him her either on h1 or h4 at the earliest. Please suggest which option is best. Thanks in advance.

2. aparnamkmk

aparnamkmk New Member

any reply would be appreciated. Thank you.