1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b Extension - Required Supporting Documents

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by ArviGiri, Mar 28, 2016.

1. ArviGiri

ArviGiri New Member

Hi Ron,

I am up for H1b extension this August. My employer is demanding valid SOW/change order for filing the extension petition. However, the client is not ready to sign the change order as they are going through a merger. Client has given me a client letter though in the format we have asked for. Also i have approved I-140.

What are my chances of getting approval with Client letter, Invoices, ID card.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
    Arvi

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

Under the circumstances, your chances are pretty good.

3. ht7

ht7 Guru

In forums there are also a lot of positive experiences. It is a well known fact that some sensitive field people get 221g no matter the kind of employer. So for them, it should be taken as standard operating procedure, not an unexpected setback. Also, after 221g, how many are actually denied? I have seen very few examples.

Let us not even talk about judging or berating. People here have no issues doing the same to undocumented immigrants. Many of them also have genuine cases. Lets not have double standards.

Ron Gotcher likes this.