1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b Denial And Transfer

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Validity' started by jahnavips, May 16, 2016.

1. jahnavips

jahnavips New Member

Hi team

My h1 b extension with old employer started on December 2015, since h1b visa was expriring on Jan 30, 2016, old employer did premium on Feb 5th n I got rfe on Feb 12th stating employee- employer relationship, so my company responded to query after 45 days, on april 5th, 2016.not sure why they delayed responding them, immigration team is worst in old company, in the mean time I got offer in another company and they started my lca process and filed my h1b transfer in premium on may 5th. I got denial of h1 ext from old company with my initial h1b petition on may 2nd, I kept papers in myold company and may 6th was last day. Now I got rfe with my new company h1b transfer company stating 'I am out of status from Jan 31st 2016. I had pay stubs till may 6th from my old company. Can you please help me with this. I already started working with new employer from May 9th and there was no gap in my employment