1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1b Amendment Query

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by RekhaSingh, Oct 18, 2016.

1. RekhaSingh

RekhaSingh New Member

Hi,

I have a valid Stamped Visa till January 2018. My amendment has been filed to change the location which is in a pending state, though the client and my work company is same, except location everything is same. I am going to India for a vacation, Can I come to US with a pending amendment?

2. Sunyaang

Sunyaang Guru

3. RekhaSingh

RekhaSingh New Member

Hey, Thanks Sunyaang. But are sure about this? Because my employer is saying there can be a problem while coming back.

4. Sunyaang

Sunyaang Guru

of course any problem will always be while coming back :).

u have a valid stamp in ur passport. they should just let you pass. u also have a pending amendment receipt notice. they will not even bring ur pending amendment into discussion. if they do, still no prob, bcos it has not been denied. this is my opinion. I am not a lawyer. seek out a lawyer if u want to be absolutely sure. seek out Ron Gotcher. he owns this website. just call his office

5. Greeeeencard

Greeeeencard Guru

This is accurate info

6. RekhaSingh

RekhaSingh New Member

Thank you so much Sunyaang and Greeeeencard... :) :)