Hi, My current H1 visa(Past 7th year based on 140) is expiring in July and current employer has got all my documents and is in the process of applying H1 in premium. In the mean time i have another offer and the new employer also has got all my docs but says they will file transfer after current company files H1 extension. They took that stance because according to them the last petition filed on my behalf will control my employment status. Current employer(a big corp) has all docs for more than a month and takes its own time to file extensions so no idea when it might happen. So if the current employer does not file my extension till mid of June then i cant inform the other company to wait till then. What are the actions i could take to move to new company without issues?