1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greg's Lawsuit

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by instacal, Jan 4, 2016.

1. instacal

instacal Guru

What is happening with the lawsuit? Now that I140 EAD is a bust we could start fighting for restoring of AD as per original Oct VB. I am all for starting another crowd-sourcing for Greg's effort.

2. instacal

instacal Guru

not sure why i am not getting any traction on this...more than 20,000 people were impacted by the VB reversal..why can't we ensure that Greg has enough resources at his disposal to fight USCIS.

3. jvxr

jvxr Guru

1) People expect the lawsuit to play out like in a movie where things move fast paced. Expect something only by mid of this year - if anything.
    2) We have awesome folks that brickbat and back-stab the only lawyers who wanted to put up a fight for our cause pro-bono !
    3) Everyone thinks all lawyers are evil.

P.S. I'm not a lawyer.

4. niteflix

niteflix Member

Funding is not an issue. Remember we crowd funded $30,000 in almost a weekend. Not sure where in the legal process this lawsuit is at this point but Greg still haven't given up yet. Am I right?

5. instacal

instacal Guru

Last I heard Greg was going to reply to Govt's motion of getting the case dismissed..No update since then..