1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Card Processing

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Validity' started by Anju, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Anju

Anju New Member

I have 4 years of bachelors degree (3 years plus one year of internship) from an Indian university. We had 2 months of vacation after the 3rd year so my internship was for 10month but my bachelors degree is considered as a four year course in general. My master’s degree was for 2 years from an Indian university. When I moved to U.S, for certification purpose, I had taken 4.5 credit hours of graduate level (masters) from an U.S university (from February to April) and a short course for one month from a another U.S university. I have a work experience of 5 years and 3months. During this tenure, I had worked in Singapore (7 months), u.s (1.9months) and Singapore (rest of the period). I am into healthcare and I am a certified service provide in my field. With my current employer, I have one year of work experience. I would like to know if I qualify for EB2 category for green card processing? If not, what category do I qualify? Thanks!

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

You need to have your credentials evaluated by a reputable, expert evaluation service. Based only on what you have written, I doubt that the USCIS would recognize you as qualified for EB2.