1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Discussion 2

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by Ron Gotcher, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

Obama is a wuss. He shouldn't have been elected the 2nd time. A leader leads from the front and all Obama has is talk. There is nothing he has accomplished. Immigration is a disaster. He has failed on every aspect other than getting the sympathy of leftoids. What a shame !

A leader doesn't blame others. He leads everyone but Obama has proven that he is weak and doesn't know how to get things done in DC.

Ash_L and sunyang like this.
  2. kvj

kvj Guru

not even first time either....;)

Ash_L and sunyang like this.
  3. Jed_I_Knight

Jed_I_Knight Member

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

4. sunyang

sunyang Well-Known Member

one line - not presidential material. an embarrassment. he is a huge failure internationally. ppl outside US make fun if him

it was as if he was just too happy to be there.

he got overawed by the occasion. he couldnt perform.

he is definitely the worst president i have seen in my lifetime and i am approaching mid 30s.

5. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

Its also sad that we need some one like Trump who at least want's to speak the truth. The majority of the candidates dont want to promise anything in concrete but want to become the president of United States.

Its time for #Trumphaspresident

6. Honest_Guy

Honest_Guy Guru

Lot of people said this of Hitler when he became chancellor of Germany.
    When it comes to people and race better not to say it than to say it out loud.

7. sunyang

sunyang Well-Known Member

i dont agree with all that trump has to say

but his strong point is that he takes any issue head on and directly.

i dont think he will win but hey who knows, if obama has pisssed off americans to an extent where they wana vote in trump! but still highly unlikely

hey , schwarzenegger became governor of CA

8. P K

P K Well-Known Member

There is this book "Blood Feud" The Clintons Vs. The Obamas. One can argue how much of it is true. But then can't deny all of it is wrong either. Interesting read. I find it fascinating how much the public doesn't have a whiff of what goes inside the inner circles. Kinda like "House of Cards" but not to that extreme of course. :)

9. Honest_Guy

Honest_Guy Guru

I dont agree with you.

Obama know what he is doing, he just doesn't have the backing needed on capitol hill.
    You cannot blame Obama for immigration. Lets see a Republican president do anything where both the houses are controlled by the democrats. And to all those Obama haters, he was elected back in Nov 2008.. Do you guys know how economy was then?Just because you now have stable jobs don't give you the right to talk....Such a cruel world it is.
    And don't forget he is also the first Afro-Am president.

nsh123, jdoe99, shackled and 2 others like this.
  10. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

Republicans made it clear that they would not support anything Obama supported. If he came out in favor of banning abortion, they would suddenly all become pro-choice. If he wanted to increase the military budget, they would want to cut it. Necessary legislation has become collateral damage. As of today, this Congress has passed 27 pieces of legislation, including bills to name post offices. Normally, we would see hundreds of bills passed into law at this point.

My fear is that just as the Democrats have been as obstructionist as a minority as the Republicans were, the same thing is going to happen with the next President. Slowly but surely, the government is seizing up.

jdoe99 and cuckoo like this.
  11. kvj

kvj Guru

I strongly disagree with trump statement that end birthright citizenship
    Since this is public forum I am just sharing my opinions...nothing personal..
    first of all I dont think anyone care about his race...anyone can become president as long as the constitution is allowed.
    Economy is improved not because of his dynamic steps..check the gdp growth during his tenure..Economy stabled because he ended the war and helped few groups to turn as extremists and reduced the budget to army..anyway that's not our concern..
    He is just doing timepass..he has no idea at all what he is doing.He is very expert to turn every small issue as political gridlock..He needs an issue and he want to use that.I am not saying this because of that he didn't gave me the green card..America use to be as international community leader and he is de prompting the america globally...

DonDraper likes this.
  12. manixium

manixium Super Moderator

Of course, we also deserve the right to ridicule your positions.

W.T.F. You're delusional if you think this is true. The race factor is both instrumental in his support "first black president" and opposition. Racism is alive and well in this country, and is a huge factor against him. Crazy right wing radicals won't come out and say he's black - but they make points that he's muslim, he's not born here, he's kenyan, etc etc.

I.. don't even.. what ...
    The economy stabilized because of giant bailouts, extremely low interest rates, and growth in a lot of sectors. Ending the war? Changing groups to extremists? army budget?? How on earth did that affect stability in markets, interest rates, lending, collapsing auto companies etc? This is truly a WTF point.

Oh yeah just timepass. He just got the largest, most complicated healthcare changes passed into law. Just exactly like spending an afternoon watching netflix sipping on scotch. I bet you could do that in your sleep, right? Oh, how about allowing millions of illegals children the ability to work and go to college? Just timepass. Nobel peace prize? Oh right you have two of those on the floor in your bedroom, collecting dust. SMH.
    And you know, if the I-140 EAD happens, he's responsible for that right? I challenge you to not apply for an EAD because... timepass.

Meanwhile, republican controlled congress has passed... 27 bills .. since taking control. They've tried to repeal obamacare more than that, I think. They keep talking about immigration reform, but right now a non-controversial HR 213, with 50 co sponsors, a lot of them republican, is languishing away. Obama's fault, right?

Yeah dude, the world really hates him right now... oh wait:

April, 2015
    http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/da...stration-wins-high-approval-ratings-worldwide

The point is, without the EAs there would be nothing to look forward to till 2018 at least. NOTHING. At least there's something going on now, and he deserves credit for it.

13. manixium

manixium Super Moderator

LOL you say a lot of crazy things here, and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling for most part, but if you think Trump, even if by some sad miracle he becomes president, is going to be able to bully democrats into getting things done, you're way past delusional.

That being said, your trolling style is amazing work. #respect. You're like the trump of this forum. This is not a criticism.

14. DamperGreen

DamperGreen Junior Member

This is just so misguided and wrong on so many levels. Fraud is a fraud is a fraud - R_S's was a clear case of lying on application. Why should that not be reported ? Thanks for reporting them R_S. I will be sure to report any such frauds I come across.

jdoe99 likes this.
  15. DamperGreen

DamperGreen Junior Member

Trump is dangerous. He sure said a few things in the past week that sound like music to our (legal immigrants') ears - but if you read and research a bit about him, he's a conman. He'll be disaster for this country if he ever became the president. He might have street cred, like he claims (yes, i listened to his interviews) - but Xi Jinping is not going to seize up the same way like his contractors did when he screwed them over of millions of dollars. Or Putin is not gonna just forget it as easy as his investors did when he screwed them over for a billion dollars while proudly claiming that he used the laws of this country to make 10 billions dollars. Latin America is not going to be pleased with the epithets he calls them while insisting he likes them.

The guy is megalomaniac, foul mouthed, unclassy and just plain an unsavory character. And he's patronizing - right that will sure please DemocRats. Research a bit about how he got where he got. He has a track record of lying, defrauding and basically bullying. And if you think the man gives 2 fucks about anyone, legal immighants included, I have a bridge to sell you.

The only reason he's doing alright is because no one has yet taken the time and money to expose him exceptional past (or even present).

I wish Mitt Romney was running again - he has all the right ideas and past 3 years have basically proven him right on everything he said in those debates with the current retard-in-chief.

Ash_L likes this.
  16. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

No one cares if he is Black or White. We are in the 21st century. He is failure as a leader because he just doesn't know how to navigate in washington. As a president you are expected to be leader. If all economy was dependent on the president, we all can say goodbye to america.

What next, Billary for president because she is a Woman.

kvj and DamperGreen like this.
  17. DonDraper

DonDraper Guru

Leaders are not victims. If Obama is a victim, he is a follower.. Obama is just an incapable leader. He is a follower. Everything you have said about war, financial crisis didn't resolve because of Obama. Its because there are some really smart people in this country who can cause destruction but also can bring the country back from the abyss of failure.

More so Obama is too naiive for Washington.

18. kvj

kvj Guru

I totally agree with you Don..Trump is not the best one but he is far far better than the current president...I think Jeb may win 2016 presidential race..lets see

19. shackled

shackled Active Member

A few decades from now, we will look back to Obama era and be proud to have lived in the US during this time. To me and am sure to many others, Obama and some of the people around him are in the same league as Lincoln, Gandhi, Thoreau or MLK.

Anyone who seriously views Trump as anything better than a narcissistic megalomaniac F***face Von Clownstick (courtesy of Jon Stewart) is just not honest with themselves.

20. Honest_Guy

Honest_Guy Guru

Interesting Stats of presidents ethnicity. Who said race was not significant?

38 of the 43 Presidents ethnic backgrounds are from the British Isles

27 English
    2 English/Scottish
    2 English/Welsh
    4 Scottish
    1 Scottish/Irish
    2 Irish
    3 Dutch
    1 German
    1 African

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.