1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Visa - Change Of University Upon Arriving In Us

Discussion in 'Non-working nonimmigrant issues' started by raj2893, Dec 30, 2015.

  1. raj2893

    raj2893 Junior Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi Ron,

    My brother has come to US on student visa. We are having second thoughts about the university. We haven't paid the fees yet. So, we were considering change of university. Could you please advise if it is ok to change the university. If yes, would my brother have to go back to India to get visa stamping as well?

    I would really appreciate your response.

    Thank you,

Share This Page