1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entry Into Us For Permanent Residents Of European Nations.

Discussion in 'Keeping your green card' started by Ganesh Srinivasan, May 28, 2015.

  1. Ganesh Srinivasan

    Ganesh Srinivasan New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hello Ron,
    This is a new thread which I am starting to post some questions on behalf of my friends in European nations like Sweden, Finland etc.

    A couple of friends of mine are working for telecom companies in Sweden and Finland and are looking for opportunities to move to the US. All of them are Permanent residents there in Europe. A Couple of questions in this regard.

    1. Is a H1 or L1 the only route for them to gain entry into the US OR is there any other way ?
    2. If they do make it to the US .. can they apply for a PR here .. if so what would be the best way ?

    Ganesh S
  2. Ron Gotcher

    Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    If you are asking about employment, then yes, the H and L categories are the principal paths. Depending upon their skills, the PERM process is likely the way to go.

Share This Page