Hello Ron Hope all is well with you, seeking your expert advice again !! Priority Date : Jan 26,2011 and all documentation is valid and in-order to file AOS. Employer thinks that there is not enough guidance from USCIS and I should surely not do my medicals as well not file my I-485. They are worried that USCIS has not provided enough information on the rule change and not filing or waiting for further guidance is appropriate. 1. Can i file my I-485 even if my employer is unwilling to file it now ? Probably Not but I am tired of them giving me excuses to not file my I-485. 2. Should I also do my medicals (it is a personal expense, anyway) ? Please help me in this case and any valid reasoning I can provide my employers and law offices to file my I-485 would be beneficial.