1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Employer Immigration Issues" on the new ImmInfo.com site

Discussion in 'General HR issues' started by Ron Gotcher, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

justice likes this.
  2. vssandy1986

vssandy1986 Active Member

hi ron ,
    i am on h1b generally my company pays biweekly and they upgraded the system and some how messed up the paycheck of all the employees and we are payed a monthly money on this week paycheck and because of this our tax rate has been effected and i don't worry about that . but my employer is saying since he payed for the whole month he will not run paycheck for the next biweekly . my concern is what are the effect on me or we who are on h1b persons in this company will have if he doesn't run paycheck and what are the solution or what should i do so that it does not effect us in h1b . should i get a letter explaining it or what is the best solution for it . i want to know since i know on h1b you should always be on pay check so i want to know what is the solution so that i can speak with my employer and sort it out as this is some glitch and all the employees got effect hope it doesn't effect in any ways on my h1b. please suggest me ron based on your expertise. thanks a lot .can you please respond asap.

thanks,
    sundeep.

3. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

As long as you are being paid the correct amount and there is a reasonable explanation for any one-time gaps, you don't need to worry.

4. vssandy1986

vssandy1986 Active Member