1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email from DOL to confirm dates of Employment

Discussion in 'Employment verification issues' started by pereiral, Aug 25, 2011.

1. pereiral

pereiral Junior Member

I recd an email from a Wage and Hour Investigator to confirm my start dates with my employer. The email says that in an earlier interview questionaire I mention a date which is 2 months prior to the date that they have recd from other sources. (I do not even remember when I filled this questionaire) ;confused;. Also the dates mentioned are for the months of the year 2005.

I have recently recd my green card and I have recd this email now. Should I be alarmed by this emai?. Am I obligated to respond to this email? The email does not say so.

Please advice.

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

You shouldn't be alarmed. You may simply ignore it if you wish.

3. lemchang101

lemchang101 Junior Member

Good day Ron, I have a question about H-1B visa, I'm in H4, and there is this Nursing home who wants to sponsor for H-1B RN Case Manager. I'm a nurse and i hope this can be applicable on H-1B visa. Thanks in advance.

4. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

Without examining all of the unique facts of the case, it is impossible to give you an answer. As you probably know, while it is possible for a nurse to receive H1B status, it is an uphill fight.