1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ec Model - No Client Letter But Have Valid Sow

Discussion in 'Nonimmigrant Visa Applications' started by NJMaverick, Nov 12, 2015.

1. NJMaverick

NJMaverick New Member

Hello Team,

I have filed my H1B Extension. Been with the same client and same employer for more than 4 years now.

We recently signed an updated SOW which was submitted along with the MSA, invoices and other standard documents. The SOW contained pretty much all the details that would have been present in the client letter.

The client signed the SOW but did not provide the client letter.

Do you think I will be OK? Do you see any issues when it comes to approving the petition?

Thank You.

2. NJMaverick

NJMaverick New Member

Can someone please respond? Thanks

3. iDreamer

iDreamer Member

SOW is not enough. You will get RFE.
    Based on my experience, without client letter you have high chances of getting denied if USCIS is not satisfied with your RFE response (if they issue).
    Usually attorneys suggested to submit below alternatives in case of no client letter:
    • Copy of ID badge
    • affidavits from 1-2 end client co-workers.
    • email between you and your co-workers discuss about your project
    • screenshots of contact information in the end client directory

4. NJMaverick

NJMaverick New Member

Thank You. I guess there is nothing that I can do as of now but wait. I have submitted the client id badge, email vcard, contact information at the client place and so on...keeping fingers crossed.