1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eb3 Visa Refusal?

Discussion in 'General discussion about executive action' started by calishandy_rn, Oct 22, 2015.

1. calishandy_rn

calishandy_rn New Member

Good day. I want to consult about my case. I was interviewed in 2013 and my case was placed under administrative review due to the email address of my employer which is using yahoo mail. The consul said that in the USA yahoo mail is not a professional email to use. She also said that she will put my case under administrative review for my own good since she is just concern about me because a lot of people are getting visas but when they reached the United States there are no jobs for them. During the administrative review the consul asked me to submit U.S. notarized job availability on Company Letterhead from the job site where I will actually work ( I received the request almost a year after they sent it since they sent the document to a wrong e-mail address, i was able to submit it before the 1 year deadline) the next request was an Original, signed & notarized Employment Agreement from Prompt Nursing Employment Agency on company letterhead which I submitted to the embassy as requested. After waiting for more than 2 years of administrative processing, I received a letter from the embassy this week stating that they are unable to issue a visa because I have been found ineligible due to the adverse information regarding the petitioner came to light after my 1-140 petition was approved in 2007. It also stated that the petition is being returned to the USCIS through the NVC for reconsideration and disposition. Further Inquiries should be directed to the USCIS office that processed my petition. I'm very depress and confuse right now. I don't know what should I do next. I asked my agency what happened and the staff just told me to wait for the advice of our office in New York without explaining to me what happened to my application.and she's saying that the best thing to do is to re-apply. If i will re-apply will my case be back to zero? Does the letter mean that the US government already refused my application and there's no way for me to get the visa? Am I entitled to apply to other agency wherein they can use my 2006 priority date. Please help me... thanks!

2. arunkumarraja

arunkumarraja New Member

Please talk to some immigration attorney. Good Luck