1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eb1 Manager Eligibility

Discussion in 'I-140 petitions' started by rohitnar, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

In this situation, the person would have to be returning to the original job for the I-140 to remain valid. If he or she returned in an executive or managerial capacity, however, an EB1c might be in order.

2. rohitnar

rohitnar New Member

Thanks Ron. The question is how long can I self file and still have the petition be classified as "concurrent"? With the latest bulletin out
    eb1 has a cut off date of 01JAN10. This is expected to be current again in October for EB1C. Does this mean that an attorney can file for EB1C I140 now till October 2015 but the 1485 cannot be filed now? If I self file the 1485 in October based on the EB1C I140 filed before then, will it still be classified as "concurrent" ?

3. Ron Gotcher

It isn't concurrent filing if you don't submit both forms at the same time. When your PD becomes current, file your I-485 and include a copy of your I-140 receipt notice (or, if it has been approved by then, your approval notice). They will take care of consolidating the files.

4. rohitnar

rohitnar New Member

5. agulv

agulv Guru

Guys I attended the conf call and was very well done with action items. Can we schedule this meetings every other day? The timing of our response is going to be very crucial. If we lose this opportunity then we give more time to Them to defend. Just my 2 cents. Also I suggest a video conf just to keep things real.

6. rohitnar

rohitnar New Member

Hi Ron:

One other question is should the subsidiary of the US company be in the same subsidiary relationship with the US company at the time of filing the EB1 C petition or is it enough if the subsidiary is still in business?

7. Ron Gotcher

The two business entities must remain related by common ownership and control until the applicant receives a green card. If that is not the case, then the U.S. company must be able to show another related business entity abroad.

spg likes this.